What the horse owner can expect from a member of the NZ Farriers Association
- A high standard of workmanship as all working members are either Certified Farriers or training to become Certified Farriers.
- A punctual and professional service.
- A Farrier with the horses welfare as their number one priority.
- Option of hand made shoes.
- Your Certified Farrier is conversant with angular limb deformities in the horse and has access to consultation from specialised Farriers and Veterinarians.
- A complaints facilitation function by the association for any of its members' customers.
Courtesty of the NZFA Canterbury Branch